- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTW - Gussied Up Green

Saturday, January 7, 2012

NOTW - Gussied Up Green

During the fall and winter I love nail polish colors that look almost black but are really not. Before Christmas I bought China Glaze's Gussied Up Green and have been wearing it almost every week since. I have changed my polish a few times but I just seem to always go back to this color.

I am fairly new to China Glaze polishes but so far I really love them. The consistency and brush make it really easy to apply and streak free. I also have never had a problem with chipping with the China Glaze polishes, using a Calvin Klein Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat this nail polish does not budge.


Artificial light

Natural light


No comments:

Post a Comment