- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Russian Red

Friday, July 20, 2012

NOTD: Russian Red

In my March Glymm Box I received a full size polish from the company Ocean in the colour Russian Red. This is a very bright red with a slight shimmer to it. It was a really pretty colour for Summer but it was kind of hard to work with. The polish has a watery consistency and even after two coats I felt like I needed more to get true colour payoff. I was in a hurry so I only did 2 coats.

For a full size polish from an unknown brand that I received in a beauty sample box it was pretty good, but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for Ocean polishes in store and if I did find them I probably wouldn't pick them up.

What I used:
1 coat of no name Base Coat
2 coats of Ocean Russian Red
1 coat of Julep Fast Dry Top Coat




Artificial Light
Natural Light


2 comments:

  1. I didn't love the Ocean polish I got either - at least yours came out pretty smooth. Mine had little bumps all up and down the nail bed after it dried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this polish was a miss with most glymm subscribers. oh well, that is part of the fun of these boxes because you learn what you do like but also what you DON'T like!

    ReplyDelete