- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Essence Space Queen & Sweet As Candy

Friday, August 31, 2012

NOTD: Essence Space Queen & Sweet As Candy

My last few nail polish choices have all been from Essence. I recently discovered this brand and so far everything that I have tried has been awesome! I picked Sweet as Candy to wear for a job interview this week because it is a neutral pink that is definitely interview appropriate. I topped it off with Space Queen a multi colour glitter top coat to give it just a little flare.
 
Sweet as Candy is a light milky pink. With my pale skin tone I feel that this polish almost disappears making me look like I'm not even wearing polish. This would be perfect for a french manicure because even after two coats I could still see the whites of my nails a little bit. I think this polish would look great on tanner skin tones.
 
Space Queen is simply gorgeous! It is a clear base polish with multi coloured micro glitter. I really liked how it complimented the Sweet as Candy and gave it just a little bit of personality. I only used 1 coat of Space Queen and got a nice amount of glitter. The thing I didn't like about this polish is that it was very thick and it was kind of difficult to get an even coat. I might need to add some polish thinner to this one to make it easier to use.
 



 

3 comments: