- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Revlon Cloud

Sunday, January 13, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Cloud

I have to say Revlon is quickly becoming my favourite nail polish brand. I haven't found a colour I don't like, and the formula is pretty much perfect for me. I never need more than 2 coats for a perfectly opaque manicure and this polish lasts almost a week without chipping. This polish lasts so long in fact that I am taking it off because my nails have grown not because of chipping.

I bought Revlon's Cloud at Dollarama because a) it was only $2 and b) it is a shade I don't have anything like in my collection. I have a grey polish and purple polishes and blue polishes but, nothing that is all three in one. In some lights this polish looks like a perfect light grey colour, and in others it looks slightly grey-purple or grey-blue. It is a really interesting colour and one that I believe would be perfect for all year round.

It goes on opaque after two coats and I have no streaking or bubbling. I also received many compliments on this colour when I had it on. I want to thank Aleksandra for influencing me to finally wear this polish after she showcased it on her blog here.



Do you like Revlon's polishes? What is your favourite colour?



8 comments:

  1. Love that polish Chelsey :) I'm wearing Revlon's Pale Cashmere at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey steph you can find Revlon at Dollarama all the time but the colours are hit or miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this colour! i've never owned a revlon nail varnish, but i'll have to pick one up:)

    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it definitely reminds me of the clouds :) i love revlon's temptress..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Chelsey!! This for sure is one of my favourite colours. It's so pretty and I love how it seems to be different shades in different lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome Aleksandra! But thank you for the inspiration!

      Delete
  6. I love that its kind of a dull pale blue. I usually like to go with greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this color as well! I think I'm gonna check the dollar store next time I'm there to see if they have it. I sometimes pick one or two up when I'm there

    ReplyDelete