- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: 11 Tag I'm It!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11 Tag I'm It!

Quite a few months ago I was tagged by Nikki @ Confessions of a Makeup Addict to complete this "get to know me" type tag. I had written out the post and put in my blog binder, but I kind of forgot about it. When I was cleaning out my binder recently, I found it, and thought I would do the post now.

The rules of this tag are that you answer the 11 questions from your tagger, choose 11 new questions for the people you tag, and link back to the blogger who tagged you. So, thank you Nikki for tagging me! And sorry it took so long to do this post. I would definitely recommend you go check out Nikki's blog. It is amazing! The link is at the top of the post.

Nikki's Questions for Me

1. If you could have any job in the world, what would you choose?

I would be a book editor/publisher. I have always loved reading and would love to be paid to read, review, and edit for a living. This job isn't unattainable, I could go to school for it if I moved to Toronto, but my life is here and I really do not want to move to Toronto, nor could I afford it.

2. Who is your fashion icon?

I don't really have a fashion icon. I wear what I like and what I can afford. I normally buy clothes and outfits I see on mannequins in my favourite stores.

3. Who is your favourite band?

My all time favourite band has always been and will always be The Backstreet Boys (don't laugh (: ), but I also really like Maroon 5, Daughtry, and Nickleback (again...don't laugh lol).

4. What one cosmetic product could you not leave the house without?

I could not leave the house without making sure my MAC Blot Powder and my Nivea Lip Balm are in my purse. I can't leave the house without, at least, wearing concealer and mascara.

5. What is your Holy Grail item?

My Holy Grail item is the Marcelle Essentials Oil Free Makeup Remover Lotion. I will never use anything else ever, unless Marcelle discontinues it, and I am forced to! This is the best makeup remover I have ever used!

6. What is your favourite lipstick?

I don't have an all time favourite, but I do really enjoy MAC Angel & Dish It Up. As well as, Maybelline's Colour Whispers in Rose of Attraction and Pin It Up Peach.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a black cat named Sloan. He is my cuddle muffin, although he hates cuddling, and me, when I force him too lol.

8. Any tattoos or piercings?

I have my ears pierced, but never really wear earrings anymore.

9. Who is your biggest inspiration?

My parents inspire me a lot! My mom is a cancer survivor and one of the strongest people I know. I hope one day I can be as strong as her. My dad is the most reliable and giving person I know. I hope that they are as proud to be my parents as I am to be their daughter.

10. Why do you love blogging?

Blogging gives me a creative outlet. It was really something I started just to give myself something to do, keep busy, and have some social interaction. Now it is still that, but I do it because I love it and the community it has brought me into.

11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I would live right where I am because that is where my family, most of my friends, and the love of my life it. Anywhere else would take me away from them and that would be terrible.
Me & Brian (my BF) Not the most glamorous picture, but camping doesn't require makeup.

My Questions for You

1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. What is your favourite song right now?
3. If you could have dinner with any 1 person, dead, alive, or imaginary, who would it be and why?
4. What is you favourite drugstore makeup brand?
5. Would you buy cosmetics/nail polish from Dollarama?
6. What is the last book you read? What did you think of it?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
8. Who is your current celebrity crush?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. If you could only buy one brand of makeup for the rest of your life which one would you buy?
11. What is one product you couldn't live without?
Bonus Question: What blog do you always look forward to new posts from?

I tag anyone who wants to participate to do this tag. If you answer my questions, leave me a link in the comments so I can see your answers.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment